Motor Mechanic - Derwent Park
Motor Mechanic (Derwent Park)
Career Opportunity - given the size of our business, a position with Motors offers enormous opportunity for career advancement.
Training and Development - first class training - dealership and manufacturer approved, using the latest in technology.
The Motors' Service Departments provide modern and progressive service and repair facilities throughout the State. In each of our locations we have teams of highly trained, committed and professional motor mechanics and support staff.
Our Service Departments offer an excellent work environment, the best in tools and equipment, a comprehensive dealership training program, and great opportunity for advancement for skilled and talented personnel.
We currently have an opportunity available within our Derwent Park Service Centre:
We are seeking to employ an experienced, enthusiastic and self motivated motor mechanic/automotive technician with the ability to diagnose and repair all models of passenger vehicle, or who specialise in express service.
An attractive remuneration package including performance based bonuses apply.
The successful applicant must:
- be qualified
- have the ability to work independently and unsupervised, within established guidelines and parametres,
- have a track record of solid performance, with high levels of efficiency and productivity;
- have a high level of personal commitment and focus, and
- importantly, be a team player.
A current drivers' licence is an essential requirement of this position, and status as an Authorised AIS Inspector will be exceptionally well regarded.
If you are looking for a new opportunity please apply now - https://www.seek.com.au/job/35577943 , or if you require further information please call Paul Chipman on 6230 7307 for a confidential discussion.
Service Advisor - Devonport
Service Advisor - Devonport
Motors is Tasmania's largest, multi-franchised Automotive Dealer in Tasmania, with service outlets throughout the State. Having been acquired by the A.P Eagers group nationally we are now part of the most exciting, dynamic, fastest growing business operations in Australia.
At Motors service we have the most up to date service technology and diagnostic equipment needed for today's modern vehicles. Our experienced and factory trained staff ensure that our customers' vehicles are maintained to the highest standard.
Motors is the dealer for the following brands:
- Holden, HSV & Hyundai - Statewide
- Nissan - Launceston, Burnie and Devonport
- Honda - Burnie and Devonport
- Citroen - Hobart and Launceston
Our Devonport Service Centre is now looking to employ a front-line Service Advisor to join the Service team.
The role primarily involves greeting customers; making and following up service bookings; and liaison between the technicians and the customer in relation to their vehicle service needs. The Service Advisor will also be required to work to performance targets including the requirement to sell service related products as well as perform administrative tasks associated with, for example, ordering parts and costing.
To successfully fill this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both face to face and on the telephone.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A commitment to excellence in a service provision.
- Sound computer skills
- Strong administrative/clerical processing skills
- Strong leadership and team work
Trade qualifications (automotive mechanic) or a sound mechanical aptitude with previous dealership experience will be a significant advantage, however training will be provided and are therefore not essential.
We pride ourselves on the provision of high quality customer service, and outstanding results. We expect the same from our employees and offer stability, job satisfaction and competitive remuneration (including a fully maintained company car) in return.
Interested? Apply Now - https://www.seek.com.au/job/35545778
Business Manager - Finance and Insurance (Automotive) Burnie
Motors is Tasmania's largest multi-franchised automotive dealership group, with operations in Hobart, Launceston, Devonport and Burnie.
We are now part of the A.P Eagers Group, one of the fastest growing, exciting and dynamic motor dealership groups in Australia employing over 4000 people.
To support our business operations our Burnie Dealership is now actively looking to employ a Finance and Insurance Business Manager to join the team.
Some of the responsibilities associated with the role will include;
- Clarifying and qualifying customer's needs and selling the appropriate Finance, Insurance and Warranty products.
- Generating profit in excess of minimum benchmark requirements.
- Prompt processing of Finance applications to expedite delivery and settlement of vehicle sales.
- Receipting and confirming all funds associated with the vehicle purchase.
- Checking that all documentation in relation to the purchase is in order and correct.
To be successful in the role it is important you have the following experience and skill base:
- a minimum of 2 years face-to-face sales/customer service experience
- Proven sales and customer service skills
- Ability to build long term customer relationships
- Initiative and flair to generate new business opportunities
- High levels of personal motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong financial management and analytical skills
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Strong administrative skills and the drive to achieve excellent standards of professional behaviour
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of works
As we trade 6 days per week Monday to Saturday it will be an expectation of the Business Manager that they work every Saturday (11 day fortnight) to meet our business and customer service needs. Accordingly you will be rewarded well.
What's on Offer
- An attractive package based on KPI achievement plus a company car (qualifying period may apply)
- Great working environment
- Training and support
If you are looking for a career with one of Australia's largest and leading automotive firms apply now through the following link, providing a cover letter, resume, and details of 2 work related referees - https://www.seek.com.au/job/35520986
Shortlisted candidates for this role will be required to complete a National Police Check and Psychometric Assessment as part of the selection process. Successful candidates will be required to complete supplier accreditation.
Holden: 195 Macquarie St, Hobart
Hyundai: Cnr Collins & Barrack St, Hobart
HSV: 195 Macquarie St, Hobart
Used Cars: 270 Main Rd, Glenorchy
Holden & HSV: 170 Elizabeth St, Launceston
Hyundai: Cnr Margaret & York St, Launceston
Nissan: Cnr Bathurst & Elizabeth St, Launceston
Used Cars: 22-24 Invermay Rd, Launceston